Total Swaziland (Pty) LTD is a Swazi-registered company and has operated as an independent company since January 1978.
- Qetello Zeka: General Manager – Sales and Marketing (Total South Africa)
- Vacant: Affiliates Optimisation Manager
- Onward Tubela: Managing Director (Total Swaziland)
- Sindisile Horton: Territory Manager
- Phetsile Dlamini: Administration Controller
- Nompumelelo Mkhatshwa: Admin Assistant
- Welcome Dlamini: Depot Manager
- Wandile Simelane: Depot Supervisor
- Sifiso Hlophe: Plant Assistant
- Elmon Tsabedze: Plant Assistant
Total Swaziland (Pty) Ltd has a storage capacity of 800 000litres, which is comprised of the following products: Unleaded 95, Eco Premium 95 (LRP), Eco Diesel Plus (500ppm) and Eco Diesel Premium Plus (50ppm). We have no host depot. The gantry is automated, two loading bays, one offloading point and a flow rate of ± 1200Litres per minute and one rail siding with three (3) decanting pumps for each product. The rail siding can accommodate four (4) rail tank cars (72000Litres) or six (6) small rail tank cars (36000Litres).
Our transport contractor is Unitrans Swaziland Limited; three vehicles are contracted for local distribution and five vehicles for depot bridging with thirteen drivers. We are on a central routing, ordering and phasing system. We replenish product via rail tank cars and road bridging being our mode of transport.
We supply 13 Retail sites, two general trade outlets and consumer sites. Our supply areas are: Mbabane, Manzini, Matsapha, Lomahasha, Piggs Peak, Nhlangano, Siteki and Mpaka.
King Sobhuza, 2nd Avenue
Matsapha Industrial Sites, Matsapha, Swaziland
P O Box 193
Manzini, M200, Swaziland
Tel: 00268 2518 4238 or 2518 5260/1
Fax: 00268 2518 5262
- Junior Achiever Awards (school going entrepreneurship), since 2008
- Woman Farmer of the year, since 2010
Total Swaziland as a role model in good corporate citizenship has a wellness programme for employees. This programme assists employees with HIV/Aids-related issues, stress management, financial management to name a few, through the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).