Put your #ThumbsUp for your favourite pump attendant
At Total we want to recognise how hard our pump attendants are working to keep South Africans moving and our customers smiling. We know that you may have a regular service station that you always fill up at, and you may have known the pump attendants there for years. And with pandemic and lockdown being especially hard for frontline workers, let’s take the time to recognise those who have continued to serve with a smile.
So we want to hear from you. Tell us who are the people who make your day, who are always ready with a smile or a kind word, or who are quick to change a tyre or go above and beyond so that you get home safely.
You can stand a chance to win a R1000 fuel voucher and the pump attendant will walk away with a R1000 shopping voucher. Follow the below steps:
- Visit any Total service station: Find one here
- Take a pic of your favourite pump attendant in a safe zone, i.e away from the petrol pump. Keep social distancing!
- Share the photo with your experience in a caption, using #ThumbsUp
We would love to hear about:
- Great service you have received over time from your favourite pump attendant
- A specific experience of exceptional service
- Attendants involved in uplifting their community or any other interesting activities.
We’re dedicated to giving the best possible service to customers every single day. We want our customers to feel cared for, while also recognising the long hours our team has put in at over 500 service stations across the country. To our customers, thank you for your loyalty; to our team, thank you for your dedication and for always going the extra mile.