Why do my Total fuel cards offer better security than magnetic strip cards?
Security is strengthened during the control of the personal identification number (PIN code). It is indeed the Total Card itself that checks the PIN code. Cloning of the card is reduced because of the pin encoded on the chip and the way the chip processes transactions.
Can I change the PIN codes of my Total Cards?
Not on the existing card. Any time, you want the PIN codes of your Total Cards changed, new cards will have to be generated at the head office.
What do I have to key in for a card transaction?
For each transaction, the cardholder has to key in his own pin code. If the driver code and/or mileage entry options were selected, the cardholder will have to ensure these are correctly keyed in.Where can I use the fuel cards?
You can use your Total Cards at more than 400 of our service stations.
How can I manage my fuel budget?
You select the combinations of fuels and services depending on each user's needs. Purchases are clearly identified, checked and secured, thanks to cards' and drivers' PIN codes.
· Each card has its own combination of products and services (fuels, car-wash, lubricants, truck-stop or shop)
· Each card has its own ceiling limits for purchases.
· Each card is given a PIN code in order to secure payments.
· Available also are the average consumption reports as well as the anomalies statements.
How can I customize my fleet?
Our systems can respond to your needs. In each card, you can customize:
· Type of products
· The ceiling limits for the purchase of fuels and/or services
· The PIN code(at time of creation or ordering of card(s))
· The geographical acceptance
· The day and time acceptance
What can I pay for with my Total fuel cards?
The card holder will be able to pay for the products (fuel and non fuel) as specified on the card application form.
I've just received my cards, can I use them?
Yes, you have to give to each cardholder their pin codes and the explanation notice.
I want to order a new card, what do I have to do?
Fill in a card creation form on the extranet or send it to email@example.com
I've just lost my cards, what do I have to do?
Contact the Card Admin office on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to blacklist the card.